Hello, It’s Raquel Mason here today. When I heard Elizabeth Craft Designs made Peel-offs in the shape of Karen Burniston’s Accordion Fancy Label, well I was excited. Then when I received my samples, I got even more excited. I just had to try them out! I wanted to make a simple card with a little something extra. I used the Accordion Fancy Label to die cut a frame on the front of the card so my beautiful Flower Labels 2 Peel-off could be seen from the front and on the inside.
2. Cut light pink piece of cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″ and emboss with Trendy Tiles Embossing Folder. Adhere to front of base card.
3. Using Accordion Fancy Label’s largest decorator die, die cut a window in the front of your card.
4. Create a frame from your base color cardstock using Accordion Fancy Label (card base die) and the largest Accordion Fancy Label decorator die (same die you used to cut the window in the front of your card). See picture below.
6. Place double-sided adhesive onto white cardstock, remove the release sheet and place the Flower Labels 2 Peel-offs on top, cover with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess glitter and polish with your finger. Color images with markers.
8. Die cut Thinking of You from Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet and save the negative area. Use the negative area as a mask, place it on your card and sponge ink in the open areas. This will create a shadow, adding more dimension when you adhere Thinking of You over the top. See photo below.
10. Add Pink/Silver Glitter Borders Peel-offs to the bottom of your card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products
771 Accordion Fancy Label
789 Thinking of You
2570 Flower Labels 2
406 Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet
KB103 Trendy Tiles 2 Embossing Folder
7010 Pink/Silver Glitter Borders Peel-Off Stickers
641 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
501 Double Sided Adhesive
Stampin’ Up! cardstock Rich Razzelberry & Blushing Bride
Stampin’ Up! Rich Razzelberry Classic Ink Pad
Spectrum Noir markers