Hello everyone! Helen here today, with a Spiral Circle Pull Card tutorial for you. I was browsing through my patterned paper pads, and a turquoise and gold paper caught my eye. This paper was the inspiration for my card. Someone asked me a while ago where I get the inspiration for my cards, and I’d have to say it usually does comes from patterned papers -
the colors and style of pattern always seem to create a ‘theme’ for the rest of the card.
1. Cut a piece of pale turquoise cardstock 5.5” x 8”. Fold it in half, and open again.
2. Use the Spiral Circle Pull Card die to create the additional folds and half-circle cut. For more info on how to use this die, watch Karen Burniston’s video tutorial HERE.
3. Cut two strips of patterned paper, each 5.5” x 1.5”, and adhere them to the outer edges of the card.
4. Cut a piece of pale turquoise cardstock 5.5” x 2.5”, and emboss using Trendy Tiles 1 Embossing Folder. Adhere to the right-hand side of the card, next to the patterned paper.
5. Cut a large and small flower from turquoise glitter cardstock using Crystal Flower Set 1.
Cut a large and small flower from gold cardstock using Crystal Flower Overlay Set 1.
6. Cut a circle from contrasting patterned paper using the circle die from Clocks and Gears, and another smaller circle using the circle die from the Spiral Circle Pull Card set.
7. Cut another circle using the circle die from the Spiral Circle Pull Card set from gold cardstock. Die cut Thank You in de center of the circle using the Thank You Stand Up Helper. Trim away the top half of the circle, so you are left with a piece as shown at the bottom of the picture below.
8. Glue the center of the Crystal Flower Overlays onto the turquoise glitter flowers of the corresponding size. Adhere both flowers together (small flower on top of the large flower). Add a brad in the center of the smallest flower. See close up picture below.
9. Adhere the larger contrasting patterned paper circle to the front of the floating circle, and glue the layered flower on top.
11. Cut four Big Triple Leaves from gold cardstock. Adhere two to the card front, and two inside, as shown below.
12. Glue a sheer ribbon bow to the leaf stems on the card front.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
Pale turquoise cardstock
Turquoise glitter cardstock
Basic Grey’s ‘Market Spice’ 6×6 paper pad
Adhesives: Tape runner, wet glue, glue pen